I am looking for guest bloggers and featured contributors who can write original, creative, and high quality blog articles for Raw Kiwi. I’m looking for writers who possess the following qualities:
- Must be passionate about natural health and/or vegan living.
- Must be willing to promote their guest posts to their fans and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and/or other social media outlets.
- Your article should provide readers with useful, informative, relative, and unique, content specific to the natural health/vegan industry.
- All blog posts must be written in English, with proper spelling and grammar usage.
- Content must be original, and not published on any another site, including your own blog. Republished posts will not be considered.
- By providing me the article, you grant Raw Kiwi Enterprises permission to edit your post, and use at my discretion (you will always retain copyright, and receive credit for the contents of the material provided).
- Articles should contain between 400 and 1000 words and include a title.
- Articles should have short paragraphs and easy to read (i.e. use bullets, headings, etc.)
- Please include a photo of yourself, and a short bio, so our readers can get to know you better.
- No promotional or affiliate links will be accepted.
- Please include links to your website, blog, and Facebook pages, so I can include the links with your article.
- I do not guarantee the publishing of any article. I will review all submissions and publish articles appropriate for my audience.
- Articles must include at least one photo. Additional images that help to illustrate the subject matter are encouraged. Please size images at 2000 pixels wide.
- Submitted images must be either taken by you or images that you have specific approval to use.
- You may watermark your photos if you prefer.
- By submitting photos, you agree to allow Raw Kiwi Enterprises the right to publish the images on our blog, Facebook Page, and in our newsletter and affirm that you have permission to use them.
Here are just a few ideas for articles I’m currently looking for:
- Vegan recipes: cooked or raw
- Ethical fashion
- Ethical makeup and skin care
- Holistic mental heath
- Personal Development / Self improvement
- Starting your own vegan food blog
An invitation may be extended to you to become a regular/featured contributor. This invitation will only be extended after you have submitted at least 3 guest posts. To be a featured contributor, you must agree to submit at least one post every two months.
Please send all questions and submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org